Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I've wanted to blog for a very long time but SHE who feeds me said she just didn't have the time to help me with my typing and spelling. But I begged and pleaded until she agreed. How could she resist? I'm so sweet and loveable.

I came to live with SHE who feeds me when I was seven weeks old. I was rescued from an active, noisy litter of four, well cared for but kept outside. Can you imagine? In the Texas heat? Outside? SWFM (SHE who feeds me) brought me home and I had my first taste of air conditioning - oh, it's wonderful. After all, I have a very sensitive constitution. Part of this adorable face is a very short nose which doesn't handle hot or cold weather very well. It doesn't take much for me to overheat and have a heat stroke. So, even though I have a very nice backyard with birds and squirrels, I don't spend a lot of time in it. Just enough time to do my business, mark a few spots I've somehow missed, and right back inside. I know, I know - I've been called a couch pugtato.

No comments: