Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I LUV H2!!!

I have died and crossed over the rainbow bridge straight into their kitchen.

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!!

Human #2 seems to have gotten a wild hair and has done a pug-run through her kitchen. She made me TASTY TREATS that just melt in my huge, hot, fat, smelly mouth.

First, she brought me these DELICIOUSLY COLD bites of ICE CREAM!! Yes, I said ICE CREAM!!! PEANUT BUTTER flavored ICE CREAM!!! They are soooooooooooo good! She made them bite size so of course I need LOTS of bites!! She-who-feeds-me needs to get on the ball with those bites. She needs to have them ready when I come in from backyard patrol. That's hard, hot work.

THEN, H2 out did herself. She and The Boy came for a visit today. I'm soooooooooo glad they stopped by :P LOL H2 brought a bag FULL of delicious PEANUT BUTTER morsels that go SQUISH in my mouth. These are just the cat's meow (and NO!!! Furball is NOT getting any of these treats!!) I don't know how she did it, but H2 definitely knows the way to my pug heart...through my chubby pug tummy!!

I'm gonna have to have a talk with SWFM. I waited and waited and waited by the cold box for her to give me more peanut butter balls but she IGNORED ME!?! I can't believe it! Doesn't that human know who's the boss here? She's gonna have to jump a little higher when I bark. She's slacking on her responsibilities. I must be kept HAPPY and FED. So...

FEED ME MORE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS!!!



Max's Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
1 cup melted peanut butter
32oz tub of plain vanilla yogurt
Mix ingredients until well blended.
Spoon into small bite-size candy molds.
Freeze for at least 2 hours.

Option for larger dogs:
Pour 1/4 cup into small dixie cups. Freeze.
Let them lick it out of the cup.

Keep in freezer for up to 4 months (if they last that long!)


Max's Squishy Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
1/2 cup milk
1 cup peanut butter
3 cups rolled oats

Mix milk and peanut butter until smooth.
Gradually add oats one cup at a time.
Mixture will be thick and dry.

For small dogs:
Roll 1/2-teaspoon into a ball. Place on cookie sheet.
Refrigerate for at least one hour.

For larger dogs:
Roll 1 rounded teaspoon into a ball. Place on cookie sheet.
Refrigerate for at least one hour.

Keep in the refrigerator for up to three weeks.
Beware of "speed bumps" laying in front of refrigerator waiting.

No comments: