Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm Still Here!!!

Oh my goodness! The stories I could tell you! She-who-feeds-me (SWFM) has been going away a lot...AND LEAVING ME HERE!!!! I'm not sure what was going on this week but I seemed to understand something about a judge and a man on trial and that she had to listen to a long story that the other humans couldn't agree on. It didn't sound like a nice story. SWFM was talking to the little human in her hand about the arguments she and other humans were having in this room and how some humans with guns took her cellphone away. Doesn't sound like fun to me. I know how she loves her cellphone -- but she got it back.

I really liked it when she would come home because she would LOVE on me. I made her feel guilty with my big eyes and then made her hand feed me. I'm going to do this for a few days since she left me ALOT this week!! Bite by bite to make up for all the lost cuddle times.

Now that I'm free, I've got some paybacks to dish out. Those damn FURBALLS!!! Especially the orange grumpy one that won't leave me alone. She kept coming over to my bed when SWFM was gone and poking me through the black sticks that are suppose to keep me safe. Then that furball started playing in my water!! It's contaminated now. Nasty furball! I'm gonna chase you and bark in your ear and then chase you some more!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When ѕomeone wrіtes an pоst hе/ѕhe rеtainѕ the iԁea
of a useг in his/hеr bгain that hοw a user сan κnοw
іt. Therеfore that's why this post is outstdanding. Thanks!

Here is my web site - how to buy and sell cars